Experience adrenaline, adventure and nature in Kozara Adventure Park!
We offer a completely new tourist facility full of fun and adventure!
What is an Adventure Park?
Adventure Park comprises different aerial elements installed in the trees, at a height of 3 to 6 meters above ground level. It is a system of cable suspension trails stretched between elevated platforms in the trees which represent starting or finishing point from one obstacle to another. Walking from one tree platform to another, across cable suspension trails, users face and overcome different obstacles testing their own abilities and increasing adrenaline levels. Crossing and overcoming obstacles is carried out under the supervision of the instructor and by using safety equipment.
Kozara Adventure Park is a place for fun and recreation for visitors of almost all ages. There are 60 platform and over 50 challenging obstacles installed in the trees. By overcoming different obstacles users improve motor control, balance, strength, abilities and increase adrenaline levels.
Crossing over suspension bridges, ladders and cables, sliding down a cable using a pulley so-called zip line, are just part of challenges which Kozara Adventure Park offers to those who are eager for excitement, fun and adrenaline in nature.
Adventure Park has 5 difficulty levels:
- The first difficulty level has 7 elements installed at a height of 1 meter and it can be used by the children aged 10.
- The second difficulty level can be used by the children over age of 10 and by adults. It has 9 elements installed at a height of 3 to 5 m.
- The third difficulty level can be used by the children aged 12 and adults. It has 9 elements at a height of 3 to 7 m.
- The fourth difficulty level can be used by the children aged 14 and adults. It has 14 elements installed at a height of 5 to 10 m.
- The fifth the most difficult level can be used by adults and the most physically prepared ones who can use all the previously mentioned difficulty levels. The fifth level has 7 elements at a height of 10 m.
Adventure Park has one more level, the sixth one, which can be used by the persons over the age of 16. It consists of 4 zip lines with a total length of 250 meters: the first one is 100 m long, the second one 50 m, the third one 60 m and the fourth one 40 m. Its starting anchor height is 1 m, and ending anchor height is 9 m. The second zip line starting anchor height is at 12 m and ending one is at 3 m. The third zip line starting height is at 16 m and ending one is at 4 m. The fourth zip line starting anchor height is at 4 m and ending one is at 1 m.
Children aged 5 to 12 can use the sixth level (4 zip lines) accompanied by an instructor.
It is compulsory to use the safety equipment. Users are compulsory to attend safety rules briefing given by our instructors, to be acquainted with the safety rules and to learn how to use the safety equipment. Only one person at a time can be on an obstacle.
Trails are used at your own risk. You know your health condition and if you ignore it or overrate it you expose yourself to risks.
When the Park is closed or when there is no staff (operator or instructor) IT IS STRICTLY FORBBIDEN to use suspension trails.
It is STRICTLY FORBBIDEN to smoke or to light a fire in the adventure Park.
Visit Kozara Adventure Park and enjoy unforgettable experience in the tree tops!